| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, Joe W),
211
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2000 Posts: 112 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2000 Posts: 112 | Is there a better way to keep the barn doors on a 46 panel closed. Has anyone ever changed the (closing or locking system) I mean that hooking arangement at the bottom of the doors..to anything else...thanks in advance
1946 chevy 1/2 ton panel 1937 ford coupe | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 | I am dealing with the same thing. I am having a new rod an hook part being made right now for the top half.
My hinges are loose and the doors need restoring, so I have to restore everything before any fine tuning can be done on mine.
1946 1-ton Panel 1952 1-ton Comml. W/Grain Body | | |
| |
| |