| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 24 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 24 | I recently bought a 70 Chevy C-10 with larger rally wheels. I need to find a regular size spare to go in the spare wheel holder under rear of truck. What years fit a 70 C-10? I can probaly get in a junk yard if I know the right size. Thanks | | | | | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | Any 70 on back 6 hole wheel will work. The later 4x4 used 6 hole wheels but they were pretty wide. They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | |
| |
| |