The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Still At It, 3800GUY, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny), 113 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,134
Posts1,056,402
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 59
G
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 59
Hello,
I need new rear drums for my 64 c60. has the 15x4" brakes,budd 10 lug wheels. Anybody know of a source for these? Thanks, Mike

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,100
3
3B Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
3 Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,100
Hy graygander, I think I found them at the Napa site, I'm no computer guy but I'm trying to post a link, wish me luck.
http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=470&LineCode=TWD&PartNumber=2770&Description=Brake+Drum+-+H%2fD+Truck

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 59
G
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 59
Thanks,
Thats the right ones but its gonna take a while to save up the money at that price!!! ..... mike


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0