| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,214 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | I picked this AC S6 filter up at a swap meet for ten bucks this weekend. By the black color I assume it was a factory installed unit but I was wondering about the lettering on the lid what year it might be from??? http://image71.webshots.com/71/3/69/0/2286369000098611668FJpdqC_ph.jpg I still haven't got the nerve to hook one of these up to my 216. 15lbs of oil pressure on the road and 5 or 6lbs at idle really gives me the jitters about stealing any oil pressure from the old gal. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Last edited by Denny Graham; 10/14/2008 8:14 PM.
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 183 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 183 | The link is not working, Denny.  | | |
| |
| |