Ok folks, since many of y'all have been buying & selling these big rigs longer than I have,... However, the house we'e trying to buy doesn't have room for 'Tater, and if I get to know the neighbors and find out she'd not be welcome, I'm interested in finding a fair price for her. I know what I put into her in parts and labor, but what thats worth to a buyer,...
Altho, if I could find someone who has an old GMC pickup or even better, a delivery, I may seriously look at a trade.

So! A rundown of the work to date:
New shoes, all new rubber & tubes on cleaned/painted rims.
Brake system:
-new MC
-all new lines
-new Hydrovac
-new front slaves
-honed and rebuilt rear slaves
-fresh shoes and tight mechanism on drive shaft brake
Custom electrical system, aircraft grade wiring w. junction blocks.
Fresh rebuilt 270 cid, all casting numbers correct for 1956
-recently instaled manifolds, with all new 2.5" pipe, flex joint and rubber hangars.
-NOS Holley carb with oil bath filter converted to paper element
-Bosch 12V "Blue" coil
-Stainless steel oil lines, custom fit to engine and external oil filter. Quick-change oil plug (integrated valve).
Newly reworked generator, fresh volt/reg, new spiral battery
-Newly rebuilt seat frame and springs with black over red tuck'n roll cover that I made myself
Fresh rebuild on L/R spring shackle, and pins (had planned on doing R/R too, just no time).
Probably a few other items I forgot, but those are the big ones. Body is rough, needs windshield and door glass, both doors, and cancer repairs on cab. Otherwise a tight truck. I know what I'd like to get from her, and of course there's always the option of trading for a smaller truck of the same year series, I just dont wanna look like I'm on drugs if I have to list her for sale.

Again, thanks so much for the help you folks have given me, it's been a real blessing.

James