| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Gib70, Joe H, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,451 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 23 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 23 | This is a curiosity question for the most part!!! I have a pedal that goes through the floor and has a pad of some sort on the end of it. My first impression was "A Flintstone E-Brake!!!" After looking at it for a bit I can only assume it was an auxilliary "foot" and pressed on another "pedal" under the floorboard. Am I right??? | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Where is it located relative to the other pedals?
If it is all the way to the lefty, it is the parking brake pedal.
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,300 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,300 | It's not the original foot stomper starter pedal is it? Has your truck been converted to a solenoid starter? | | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 23 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 23 | Where is it located relative to the other pedals?
If it is all the way to the lefty, it is the parking brake pedal. Yeah...it's on the far left and I am 99.9% sure it's the E-Brake. My question is...what does the block of wood or whatever it is, push on??? The pedal goes thru the floor and terminates in mid air! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Parking Brake Assembly from the Factory Assembly Manual | | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 23 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 23 | I see how it workks now...I thought it shared the master cylinder with the brake pedal! I just saw the linkage to the third member! Thanks, Andy
Last edited by Mykidsdaddy; 08/11/2008 1:02 AM.
| | |
| |
| |