| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 77 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 77 | Hey!
I have a question... I would like to put a '60 - '66 GMC grill on my 1965 Chevrolet C10 to compliment the '61 hood I currently have on it, but I want to know... how hard is it to put a GMC grill on a '65 Chevy? Will it just bolt right on? I don't want to actually make any changes to the truck (like new holes for bolts, etc) because I'll sometime put it back to just a stock '65 as far as the grill and hood goes. How about the wiring, how would that work?
If a GMC grill wouldn't be so easy to put on, how would a '60 - '61 Chevy grill work?
Thanks!! | | |
| |
| |