The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Gdads51, GDW, Cletus1950, Shade Baby, tclederman), 97 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,139
Posts1,056,459
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#42670 01/30/2002 7:03 PM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 14
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 14
Where can I buy another crank with the main bearings. I was told by the machine shop the one I have is gone.

#42671 01/31/2002 1:46 AM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,248
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,248
Might try NAPA, I got my 235 crank off them, can't say about a 216 though. You might try some of the Chevy Truck Parts places. smile

#42672 01/31/2002 4:56 AM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 1,181
Red dot, center of chest ...
Red dot, center of chest ...
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 1,181
Try Obsolete Chevrolet Parts Company at 1-800-248-8785
or
Patrick's Antique Cars & Trucks at 1-520-836-1104
and like Whitelightening said, try NAPA.


Paul Schmehl CI 6
geek@stovebolt.com
Stovebolt Staff: Geek
#42673 02/05/2002 7:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Patrick gives you a ration of crap for building a 216 I can fix you up with a good used 216 crank.


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0