Joe,
I have never seen a paint chip for the 1954/55 Pearl Beige standard truck interior color (but, I have a Shoreline Beige chip). The color code Pearl Beige is different from the 1954 automobile color, Shoreline Beige.
If you interested in seeing if a modern code is available follow the advice below (it is from a Tech Tip on this site):
__________
PPG has an excellent Color Library that most PPG jobbers do not know about (PPG Automotive Refinish, Customer Support Center, CSC). The color library can tell you if the original color is still available or, if it is not, they will usually have an "offset" number for a matching color. DUPONT does not provide this service .
The PPG Color Library can usually provide matches if you have Year, Model, Name of Color (sometimes they can tell you the colors that were available); but, it helps to have the PPG/Ditzler color code/number (in the table above). They do not have a way of showing you the colors.
440-572-6100 PPG Color Library - had all the paint codes that I needed for a 1954 restoration (new number Apr '07: 1-800-647-6050).
440-572-6111 PPG Tech Services Refinish (gave me the phone number for the Color Library).
440-572-6871 FAX number for the PPG Color Library (they will fax you modern color off-sets and formulas). Maybe they are now able to send this information via email?
_____
I will try to obtain a modern code for Pearl Beige in the next few years (for a two-tone interior 1954 truck I am restoring).
Tim