| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 72 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 72 | Does anyone know of a source for 3 speed internal parts (gears, shafts, etc.)?
Larry
46 Chevy 1/2 ton stake - family truck for 78 years USAF 75-81
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 | Which parts do you need? I have a few 3spd parts. I might be able to help out. Email me directly we'll see if I have what you need. George [email protected] | | |
| |
| |