The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Shaffer's1950, John Dlugos, Paul Mullen), 68 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,077
Posts1,056,280
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 27
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 27
It is a straight drive trdanny, and I would like toknow if it is a 3 speed or 4 speed, and what GM products used it for how many years. Once I get this information, I can list it for sale. thanks. Jerry Whitfield in Winston Salem, NC. On the tranny are listed these various numbers: 591701 GM2, GM1 591568, GM1 591655.

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 45
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 45
I have a bunch with the 591655 number
on them and they are 1948-1954 Chev/Gmc
4 speed sm 420 Muncies
Mike


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0