I have a Task Force Burb so my experience may not help but I tried to get a good fit on my doors after doing some extensive repairs.
see pics I attempted the brute force method of moving a hinge and got nowhere with it. So I turned on the torch and moved one the hinges. I did it with the hinge off the truck. It worked okay but be careful where you bend as the door can move in two dimensions when you change the location of the hinge pin. You can move the door away from the body toward the other door and also move it so it stands proud of the body at the same time. That is, if our hinges are similar in design.
Because I cut the large access holes in the doors I was able to shim one of them by placing washers between the hinge and the door. You can't move it far that way but it works when tweaking the fit. I haven't gotten the fixed door latches installed (had to buy some) yet so I may need to do more tweaking before taking credit for being done. Once I am sure of the fit I'll tack weld the washers to hold them in place.