Getting ready to start working on a 59 GMC 1 ton.What brand of tires would have come on this truck?If im not mistaking it has 19 inch wheels on it.This truck belonged to my great uncle who bought it new in 59.He gave me this truck in 1990 but I let it get away from me in 1991.He has since passed and I went and found her and will be bringing her home in a couple of weeks,It has been setting in a barn for the last several years.The man that has it was very nice about letting me get it back.He told me that the title has never been transferred out of my great uncles name,I will be getting the original 59 title with my truck.Just found this site a few days ago while trying to research this truck and have found it to be a wealth of information.
Thanks,
Jeremy