| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 112 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 112 | I'm putting a 216 Edmunds manifold on my 235 and have been told I need to use a set of "Buffalo rings" to line up the manifold to the head. These take the place of the stock alignment rings. I found a set for $30 + $5 shipping and that sounds pretty steep to me. Any suggestions? If your around Menlo Park, stop by for some wings...I'm from Buffalo....
--------------------------------------------------
| | |
| |
| |