| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 41 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 41 | Anyone know where I can get a new water pump for my 66 c-10 with a 292 six? Rebuilt one I just put in chirps like a bird. Ebay has a Delco advertised as NOS? Was Delco the orinial supplier of pumps? If so, how can I verify the part number matches my engine? | | | | | Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 165 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 165 | Ken, I sent you a E-mail about a water pump. Check it out. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 41 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 41 | Yes. Got it. Thanks. See it for my question. | | |
| |
| |