| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,384 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 63 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 63 | does anyone have a pic of the handbrake in a 40's truck. Have a 42 that needs a spring on the handle and need to see how it installs. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 100 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 100 | I have a 41 truck. The parkbrake is removed but I can take pictures and send them if you IM me your email address. Cheers D
For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible. 41 Chevy | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 | I e-mailed you a couple of shots. I will try to post them on here as well if you need them, but in the interest of saving time, I shipped them by e-mail to the address listed in your profile.
46 IP | | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 63 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 63 | thank you very much, got em. it's the way i thought but mine twists around | | |
| |
| |