I finished the
fender on the passenger side and decided to take it up on the road but when I was turning around a noticed that the 35 inch tires now come in contact with the steering rod. Darnit!
Now I have to spend more time on the truck redesigning the entire steering system.

I think I am going to put a High steer crossover system on the Dana44 on the front.
I love these trucks. Just when you think I am about to finish one and move on to the next COE that followed me home last week. Glad I figured that one out before I put it on the road.
I was starting to go through withdrawls last leek realizing that my fabrication days were coming to an end with the current COE pickup project but this steering thing will keep me in therapy (the garage) for awhile longer.
Then in the summer I will strip it down and paint the frame and cab seperately and put it back together. By then I might have my other COE hotrod started.