The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Hanks custodian, KEVINSKI, DadsFirstPickup, Ponchogl), 224 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,230
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#393996 03/27/2008 6:00 PM
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4
E
New Guy
New Guy
E Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4
I am restoring to original a 1952 3/4 ton and read Jim Carter has instruction as to the factory placement of pin striping on the cab belt...is this info available without having to purchase the pin stripe from Jim Carter as I already have the pin stripe it came with the 1/10 restored truck I purchased...Thanks to all and as I will be completing this project this Spring I want to say Stovebolt.com helped in so many ways it is appreciated

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 156
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 156
I have those instructions and pm'd you


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0