| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,454 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 360 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 360 | a simple silly question. and this is not one of those how many jokes!!! how many brake line clips do you need to replace the brake lines on a 46 1/2 ton pu. i don't have a reprint shop man yet and the on line shop man site is down. i know thay are only a few cents apiece but why order what i don't need.
P/S since you are reading this...what are the the minimum mic specs for the drums on the same truck?? (original drums all 4)
thanks all
big ed
"it's only old if you can't find a use for it; otherwise it's cool and i'll use it."
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 374 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 374 | I'll be interested in seeing this answer too since I just ordered all new brakes lines for my '46. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 1,897 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 1,897 | I know there were more than I thought on mine. They all seemed to be burried by crud. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 1,158 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 1,158 | It seems like there are 3 -- a big one and two little ones -- per wheel, however, they like to go flying. Order some extras. If nothing else, you'll have them for the next time you do shoes and need to replace the one you just shot across your garage.
As for the drum... I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that my passenger's side drum has exceeded it. | | |
| |
| |