| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (49nut, moparguy, ndkid275, Barry Martak, tclederman, kades51, 1 invisible),
78
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,396 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 32 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 32 | What engine would be in a GMC Truck the level above the Medium duty trucks. The closest thing I have found to match this thing is a picture of a 1936 T-26-B. The truck has free standing headlight pods. The cab is not the same as the 1/2,3/4,1,& 1 1/2 ton trucks. How hard are parts to find for these trucks? The truck is a 1942. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy Lockland41, I did some research on your question, but it just brought up more questions. According to my books the "T" designation ended in 1938, in 1939 they started with "AC" for conventionals and "AF" for cabovers. My Motors manual does not correlate models to engines, and I have very poor research material for pre 1939, but I would say that your truck is a 1938 at the newest, at least from what I can find, hope that helps. | | |
| |
| |