The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (frogfarmer, Steelonsteel, Gray_Ghost, TUTS 59, 2 invisible), 176 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,268
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#356039 01/04/2008 12:23 AM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 159
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 159
Just found this form I like it alot so far. I have a 37 GMC pick up I'm building I have a 250ci inline 6 and a Borg warner t5 out of a 95 s10 can somebody help me find or inform me of a bell housing I can use to marry this things together. I have a freind that owens a machine shop and my stepdad is a retired automotive machinest (still has his machine shop but does not use anymore) so it I haver to modify a bell housing that will work too.


1938 Gmc 1/2 ton
TheShoer #356135 01/04/2008 3:22 AM
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 135
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 135
I just did this, and as far as I know any bellhousing that will bolt up to the back of the engine will take the T - 5. I had to trim about 3/8 ths of an inch off of the tip of the main shaft so the tranny would b olt all of the way up. The hassles are using the correct starter, flywheel, boltpattern of starter All in all pretty easy!


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0