I think I had mentioned here a while back that my 96 s-10 transmission was slipping real bad, and that I had changed the filter a fluid and it mad a improvement. This thing is a 4 banger with the 4L60 automatic in it. Well its been slipping again when you accelerate even when your in reverse. frown Sat. I went and made a offer on a 99 toyota tacoma 4x4. cool So Sunday I was clean-up the s-10 make it look good for trade in and hope they wouldnt test drive it very far. Any way I noticed the tires were a little low. All were about 10 psi low so I aired them up. That made a big inprovement in the slipping problem! grin What would cause that? Is it the tourque converter like the dealership thinks? Thanks again!


"Finish the thing, do it right the first time, and drive the S.O.B.!"

1949 Chevy half ton 3100 In a kazillion pieces
2000 GMC Serria 1500 SL 4x4