| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, MickeyP, Bill Hanlon, 3B, Gdads51, Ridgeback, Gray_Ghost, 32Fordpuchoptop),
112
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,304 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 141 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 141 | Hello, I am working on a 1958. I replaced the hinge plates, the pillar pocket inner and outer. There seems to be a missing bracket that would close the pillar at the bottom and bolt to the rear lower corner of the front fender. I have chercked a few parts suppliers but I cannot locate the piece.
Thanks, Brian | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 443 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 443 | I have never seen one for sale through any of the parts suppliers.You can probably get a good used one from JIMBO59CHEV here on the parts for sale forum. I think this bracket is what you are talking about. 1957 Chevrolet 1/2-ton Stepside LB in the Gallery My Photobucket shots The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873) | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 141 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 141 | Thanks Alan, That is the missing piece. I will ask Jimbo.
Best Brian | | |
| |
| |