The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Otto Skorzeny, 59 fleet, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln, Cletus1950, tclederman), 159 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,106
Posts1,056,217
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#342465 11/28/2007 3:27 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 81
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 81
I want to notify bolters in the Austin, San Antonio are of an excellant source for parts. Texas Undercar Parts has two outlets in Austin. They have at least one, probably nore,in San Antonio. I have been surprised at the inventory of parts they have for my 1960 1/2 ton but they are not exclusive to Chevies. They stock for both old and new, and their prices are very good. For instance, new rear wheel cylinders for my truck were $8.07 before tax, and front wheel cylinder kits were under $4.00.
I have no idea what all they do stock, but reccommend them highly.
meansam

meansam #342620 11/29/2007 12:07 AM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
B
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
meansam:
Do they carry parts for AD and older trucks? I have a retirement home between Austin and San Antonio.


~Jim
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 81
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 81
I actually don't know what all they do stock, BIG Chevy 3600. They are listed in the Austin business directory as Texas Undercar Parts Warehouse at 817 Wagon Trail. The listed phone No is 512-837-2787. You can call them and ask about specific parts if you like. If it would help you, I could go by and check on individual parts for you, they are only about a half mile from where I live. You could private message me a list of things you need.
meansam

meansam #343317 11/30/2007 7:47 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
B
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
Thanks meansam... You're not so mean after all.


~Jim
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 24
6
Apprentice
Apprentice
6 Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 24
Awesome tip. Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely be checking them out.


1966 C10 Fleet

webshots

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0