| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,319 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 279 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 279 | made by Colorado Aluminum Works,story is it is not speed equipment related but were made for a local Denver trucking company to quite down the lifters in the big trucks.
Gangster whites and straight pipes.....
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 1,820 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 1,820 | That's the same story I got! Maybe Jaime told me that story . . . . . er, maybe I told him that story! Joe 
"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!" My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.Operators are standing by to take your calls! Now cruising in the Passing Lane | | |
| |
| |