The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
10 members (Gdads51, Bucker, GMCJammer51, Hush, D B Cooper, Southerntruck, Jon G, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible), 151 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,092
Posts1,056,149
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#336704 11/13/2007 6:17 AM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 97
S
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 97
Just wondering if a 10" wheel will fit with a 315 with out modifying the wheel tubs. If so is there a specific off set? I have an adjustable Pan Hard bar.


Shaun


1963 Chevy P/U: Forged LS1/4L80E swap and big hit of N20 coming
1973 Camaro: Low compression solid roller LS1 with PT91 turbo Built for the Silver State classic
1967 Convert Continental: Stock Cruiser
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,002
L
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
L Offline
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,002
I have 12.5, 33, 16.5 on the back of my 63 C20. They just barely clear, even with the PO having pulled the rear fenders out. I had a big overhead camper on it and when I hit a bump hard one of the struts pushing the fender out was mangled things a bit.

Larry


I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink.

Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0