The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (rfs56trk, Hotrod Lincoln, Jon G, Hush, Bill Hanlon), 118 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,105
Posts1,056,205
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
My P.O. his hat was to tight and tree to small changed the whole rearend dif. fits great but how do I tell what year it is and what vechile type was the donor. I know it is a GM product It has drum brakes, 5 lug, 10 bolt rearend. I haven't checked brakes yet but the way every thing is going (being paraniod) I'll want too. Local Auto store will need as much info as possible, and I, get real tired and mean trying to explain everything, to those BOZO'S. Popcorn
The Truth is Out There (I Hate BOZO'S) :mad:

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 198
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 198
You might be able to find the casting #'s on the wheel cylinders and you know the size of the drums, with that you can look in a wagner brake catalog and find out what they where used on, it also has pictures of the shoes as well.


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0