| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,642 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 180 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 180 | I am overly excited as I picked up my 1950 Chevy chassis this past weekend, now complete with a 1979 Camaro front clip and a 10 bolt camaro rear. I dropped it off at my buddies almost 2 months ago and have been working on it at his place when I had the time, and I finally got her home on Saturday night! Then on Sunday I went and pulled my 350 out of another truck that I am going to be rebuilding over the winter! It actually feels like I am starting to make some progress!!!!
1950 Chevy 3100 5 window "in progress" 1967 Chevelle 300
| | |
| |
| |