| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,244 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 | Here's my photo-diary about installing ne door window channels: Click Here
~~ Alan Horvath 1954 Chevy PickupSinging his praises in thePassing Lane | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 341 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 341 | Alan, I was going over some old posts about installing window channels. I very much appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Thanks!
Allan ----- 1951 GMC 1/2-ton Two 1953 Chevy 3100 5-window | | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 |
~~ Alan Horvath 1954 Chevy PickupSinging his praises in thePassing Lane | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 388 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 388 | Alan, I'm just getting ready to install all new weatherstripping on the cab of my 48' also wiring it with my new EZ-KIT along with my DOLPHIN guages. Just to let you know that I sure appreciate your step by step on all of these jobs that I will start this week! Great web site, and keep up the good work. btw, any news on your paintjob yet? fingers crossed :^) Mike | | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 | Hey, Mike You sure do bring back memories for me with words like EZ-Wire Kit and Dolphin Gauges! Have fun with it, Brother! My truck is done with the blasting and he's getting ready to start doing the body work now ... I'm hoping to get some pictures soon. As soon as I do, I'll definitely post a link and let everybody know.
~~ Alan Horvath 1954 Chevy PickupSinging his praises in thePassing Lane | | |
| |
| |