The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Jon G, Guitplayer, Wally / Montana), 123 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,269
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
Here's my photo-diary about installing ne door window channels:
Click Here


~~ Alan Horvath
1954 Chevy Pickup
Singing his praises in the
Passing Lane
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 341
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 341
Alan, I was going over some old posts about installing window channels. I very much appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Thanks!


Allan
-----
1951 GMC 1/2-ton
Two 1953 Chevy 3100 5-window
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
My pleasure, Allan!


~~ Alan Horvath
1954 Chevy Pickup
Singing his praises in the
Passing Lane
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 388
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 388
Alan, I'm just getting ready to install all new weatherstripping on the cab of my 48' also wiring it with my new EZ-KIT along with my DOLPHIN guages. Just to let you know that I sure appreciate your step by step on all of these jobs that I will start this week! Great web site, and keep up the good work. btw, any news on your paintjob yet? fingers crossed :^)
Mike

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
Hey, Mike

You sure do bring back memories for me with words like EZ-Wire Kit and Dolphin Gauges!
grin
Have fun with it, Brother!

My truck is done with the blasting and he's getting ready to start doing the body work now ... I'm hoping to get some pictures soon. As soon as I do, I'll definitely post a link and let everybody know.


~~ Alan Horvath
1954 Chevy Pickup
Singing his praises in the
Passing Lane

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0