| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 33 | I mean what is the length of a short bed box , and what's the length of a long bed box ?
cuz I want to shorten my 38 bed and this something I need to know first.
thanks | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 79 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 79 | according to THIS PAGE , short bed is 77in , longbed is 87in | | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 33 | Thanks fellers I'll measure her up when I get home and post back ( I have a 1/2 ton ) | | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 33 | Well its an 87 inch bed. I thought it looked long. Were all long beds 3/4 ton trucks and short beds 1/2 ton ? | | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 33 | I've always liked the shorties. | | |
| |
| |