The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (78buckshot), 112 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,136
Posts1,056,425
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#326222 09/17/2007 5:35 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 146
L
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
L Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 146
hey guys,
My trucks bed-side panels need replaced. I cannot find any for a 1T bed.
(If you do, PLEASE link me to a site)
Anyhow. From what I can gather this will have to be a home-jobber. What thickness should I use? THANKS gang! wave


Chey
LOST1953
My favorite color is CHROME
The ugliest trucks are driven by the prettiest girls wink
I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!
O Lord, WHY did I buy another "Thing"? (again??)
----
1953 Chevy 3800 1-ton Gallery
More photos at MSN
----
#326223 09/17/2007 9:41 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 874
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 874
16 gauge steel.


Steve

'49 3800
'52 3600
'57 3100

#326224 09/17/2007 10:38 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 146
L
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
L Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 146
Thanks!


Chey
LOST1953
My favorite color is CHROME
The ugliest trucks are driven by the prettiest girls wink
I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!
O Lord, WHY did I buy another "Thing"? (again??)
----
1953 Chevy 3800 1-ton Gallery
More photos at MSN
----

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0