| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (John Dlugos, Bill Hanlon, klhansen, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
178
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#27763 02/08/2005 10:56 PM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 150 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2004 Posts: 150 | I recently purchased a Carter YF for my 1950 3100 (I wish I could tell you the exact model; however, all of the raised numbers on the side are rubbed to the point of being unrecognizable) -I rebuilt it, cleaned it up, it nows looks nearly immaculate.
After installing, then starting the engine, it really bogs down upon acceleration. Then, after a second or so, it catches up. It idles beautifully. I've tried adjusting (I think) everything on the outside and inside of the carburetor. Any thoughts, suggestions? Thanks!! | | |
#27764 02/09/2005 10:50 PM | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 3,458 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 3,458 | This belongs in Engine&Drivetrain so look for it there.
Paint & Body Shop moderator A lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. | | |
| |
| |