The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (TooMany2count), 81 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,126
Posts1,056,354
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#25221 03/27/2003 5:30 PM
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 2
3
Junior Member
Junior Member
3 Offline
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 2
I'm requesting advise on the best, easiest complete rear suspension swap for my 37 Chevy PU. I was told one swap would be from a S-10 4X4, not sure what year. I would like posi and around 3.50 gears, but I mainly want an easy swap for the complete rearend (hub to hub).

#25222 03/27/2003 6:57 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 58
3
Member
Member
3 Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 58
37 I have a 1938 1/2 ton panel delivery which has the same width dimensions I think as your pu. The rearend I used was from a 1988 S10 Blazer and has 3.73 gears and a posi. If you look on the site belwo there are some pictures. In Canada that setup at the wrecking yard was about $350. hub to hub. The only down side to this setup maybe the diameter of the brake drums. Depending on your setup.


John....38 Chevrolet Panel Delivery
http://community.webshots.com/user/tobytailford

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0