| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, Joe W),
211
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 61 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 61 | can anyone steer me to a good supplier of side window seals, if there are any?
I'm assuming the area above the windshield on the inside is not replacable, atleast knowbody making that part yet?
I'll post some Pics once it's in My shop!
Thanks for the help...
Mark | | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 | | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 57 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2005 Posts: 57 | Steele for sure-I bought one of the cheaper sets for my fixed rear quarter window, and it was merely stock lengths of the correct profile. It had to be cut/mitered in one corner, and it looked like S**T! It would have looked worse, as it shrank. Steele's is probably twice the cost, but it's a vulcanized one piece rubber. WELL worth the money, IMHO. Ive thrown the first set away. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 58 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 58 | I bought a complete set for our 58 from Dixie Trucks. I'm satisfied with the quality. Don't know if he carries anything for a 65 but he had good prices and was quick. You;ll have to find him on-line then call to oder. Somewhat awkward but as I said, good service. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 21 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 21 | | | |
| |
| |