| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (1955 1 Series, IHPWR, Hotrod Lincoln, KEVINSKI, UtahYork, Jman, Southerntruck),
115
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,524 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 39 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 39 | Hi all bolters I have a few at the moment 1 x 49 RHD this one is in the gallery all these other trucks I have imported from the USA 1 x 51 pickup, 1 x 51 panel truck 1 x 54 panel truck and now a 51 suburban with the clam shell rear doors , my question is where do I find all the production numbers for these vehicles , will try and post some pix of them. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | I'm not sure if those numbers are available. | | |
| |
| |