| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,714 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 | Wow -- this you've gotta see. Today\'s gallery addition is a "stand alone" (meaning, I'm only gonna get one done today!) But it's a stand-alone any way!! Wayne did a good write-up. I have no idea what all those things listed are but I'm sure you all do. Hope the folks in the Big Bolts forum see this, too. Sweeeeeet! Peg
~ One of many.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | "wrestling an alligator in a small bathroom" does sound like stock stovebolt handling LOL I'm impressed!
Bill | | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 4 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 4 | I just want to say "thank you" to the Editors and BradB for getting me off my butt and submit/join you all. I hope to share and enjoy our second loves of our lives. Thanks again. Wayne. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 466 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 466 | O U T S T A N D I N G . . .... Thanks for sharing and Welcome!
Buddy in AK | | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 476 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 476 | Wayne is my (web) friend and has been a big inspiration to me. He is definitely one of the stovebolters I'd like to meet. I ran across his website a couple of years ago when I was searching for information on front suspension swaps.
When I did my webpage assignment for the webpage building class last winter, when you clicked on the link "This is what I see when I look at my truck" you got a picture of Wayne's panel. When you clicked on the link "this is what the wife sees" you got a picture of a derelict AD panel sitting out in a field with parts falling off of it.
Don't lose your head to save a minute, You need your head, your brains are in it. Burma-Shave (1947)
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 151 Member | | Member Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 151 | Wayne, YEEEEEEE-IKES that's a coolomungous combo! Two of my favorite vehicles hooked together. Welcome to the Bolt. Your gorgeous panel might even make me rethink matt gray as the primo color for a Bolt... (Might.) (One day.)
Happy trails. Christian | | |
| |
| |