The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Wheelie, Hugh63c10, Hawkman, UtahYork), 85 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,096
Posts1,056,482
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#242728 10/23/2007 9:10 PM
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
I finally finished the firetruck!!! Well are they ever "really" finished? Not likely but here is a link to a video I shot this morning: http://rides.webshots.com/video/3011874900080243953lmhazP

I really love these trucks! Thanks for all the help.

Bill


#242729 10/23/2007 11:21 PM
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
Cool.

When do we get to see it move out down the road with lights and siren going? You guys do have a Christmas parade, right?


Woody
Your Brother in Bolthood

My 1951 half-ton 'Ol Red

Save the VINTAGE DOOR ART! Please contribute photos.
Door Art Collection
#242730 10/24/2007 12:56 AM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
God, I love that truck!!

All your hard work has certainly paid off. I hope the engine stays with you this time.


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
Me too(the motor)! I had it out tonight at a Thalia civic league meeting and all the older members wanted to go for a ride! I wish I had the video camera with me tonight! It was fun.

There will be more to follow as I get it flowing water and making noise.


Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 183
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 183
Great, great job! Thanks for sharing with us the results of all that hard work. Beautiful... dance


She's one 55 year old with a spare tire that looks good!
It's not rocket surgery. . . .


http://www.picturetrail.com/fredoly
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412127

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0