| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (52Carl, Wayne67vert, 53 green 1- ton, Otto Skorzeny, 78buckshot, DadsFirstPickup, greenie-reddy),
67
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 338 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 338 | I have a question for anyone that has switched to a dual master cylinder. How did you plumb your brake light switch in?
I am using 1/4" brake line to the rear wheels and I am having trouble finding a tee connector that will allow the 7/16" X 20 thread for the brake line and have a 1/8 NPT thread for the brake light switch.
I can't change the size of the brake line at this point, but I could change the brake switch if I need to.
Does any one have a resource I can use? | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | Bill: I use Pure Choice Motor Sports for brake lines and fittings. You can call them and they will advise you as to what you need. http://www.purechoicemotorsports.com/index.cfm
~Jim
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy Bill Schickling, Try weatherhead p/n 652X4, hope that helps. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 338 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 338 | Thank you both for the information. It looks like purechoice sells a nice set of switch and tee.
I believe the 652X4 tee is just what I need.
Joe,
I had seen those in the catalog. Do they mount on the floor? | | |
| |
| |