The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (MaxStewart, dunfire), 129 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,127
Posts1,056,680
Members48,452
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 338
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 338
I have a question for anyone that has switched to a dual master cylinder. How did you plumb your brake light switch in?

I am using 1/4" brake line to the rear wheels and I am having trouble finding a tee connector that will allow the 7/16" X 20 thread for the brake line and have a 1/8 NPT thread for the brake light switch.

I can't change the size of the brake line at this point, but I could change the brake switch if I need to.

Does any one have a resource I can use?


Bill Schickling

1940 1/2 ton, 1940 3/4 ton
My web page
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
B
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
Bill:
I use Pure Choice Motor Sports for brake lines and fittings. You can call them and they will advise you as to what you need.
http://www.purechoicemotorsports.com/index.cfm


~Jim
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,100
3
3B Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
3 Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,100
Hy Bill Schickling, Try weatherhead p/n 652X4, hope that helps.

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 338
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 338
Thank you both for the information. It looks like purechoice sells a nice set of switch and tee.

I believe the 652X4 tee is just what I need.

Joe,

I had seen those in the catalog. Do they mount on the floor?


Bill Schickling

1940 1/2 ton, 1940 3/4 ton
My web page

Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0