| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 14 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 14 | Was anyone at the Macungie, PA car show this weekend? I saw a couple of 52 Suburans and a 54 pickup. Not many truck there...including mine. I rode up with a friend in his Model A.
I'll be at the Reinholds, PA show on 8/19 and the one in Strausstown, PA on 9/9. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 14 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 14 | By the way, I'll be at those shows with my 51 truck! Hopefully some others will be there! | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | Joe
PA's a long way from here... For those of us that can't make it how bout some pictures of your truck? We'll be looking for them.
~Jim
| | |
| |
| |