The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (1955 1 Series, 49choptop, 3800GUY, Shade Baby), 99 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,274
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#238019 07/29/2007 1:13 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 91
S
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 91
I'm slow but consistent, (consistently slow)
It's taken me over a year and half but finaly a rewarding visual, a rolling chasis. The chasis is far from done but this energized me.
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2301935200100505384yJosDq?vhost=good-times

Now im working on my rear brakes and can not find any 2" x 12" shoes. Jim Carter and other sites clam to be out and can only reline after I send my old to them. Luckily that is an option, but does any one know where I might find some more for a rainy day spare.

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
I would think that there are lots of people in the relining business. I had mine done and I am satisfied with the way they turned out.

It looks to me from your photos that you are going to need some more trucks some day for some up and coming drivers!


1951 GMC 1 Ton Flatbed -- It is finally on the road and what a great time I have driving it!
1951 1 Ton Completed


My Chevy Master 4 Door is on the Road!

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0