| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,483 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 60 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 60 | We recently bought our son a 1968 C10 ( I know, I'll post the pictures as soon as I can get the camera from him) We now have the opportunity to get a 72 for a parts truck. Both truck have(had in the 72) a V8 and automatic transmission.
We want the Disc brakes, master cylinder, and booster from the 72. other than the bolt pattern on the hubs are there things to be aware of while doing the change over.
The 68 has a coil over rear suspension is there any advantages to going to the rear spring suspension that is on the 72?
I've found a factor service manual for the truck but haven't been able to find an interchangablity parts book for the truck,can anybody recommend a good source for this book.
Many thanks in advance.
Gary, Kelly, and Family
| | |
| |
| |