| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (TUTS 59, WICruiser, 1 invisible),
125
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,382 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#23136 07/19/2003 3:10 AM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 22 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 22 | I'm going to build a racing 270 motor and am not sure if the 302 head would be an improvement. I'm intending on porting the head in any case as necessary using David Vizards formulae. I built one of these long ago but don't recall the technology. Anyone out there that is also playing with these? Roar :p
Greasy Thumbs
| | |
#23137 07/19/2003 3:28 AM | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 | The inliners cover most of this | | |
#23138 07/19/2003 3:40 AM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 22 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 22 | As I recall they require that I BUY a subscription though!
Greasy Thumbs
| | |
#23139 07/19/2003 4:37 AM | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 | | | |
| |
| |