| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 139 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 139 | the welcome "panel" wagon would like to add yet ANOTHER tri five to the latest additions gallery. i think there's gotta be a limit to how many cherry trucks one guy can possess.....naaaa ! like the joker said in batman "where does he get all these great toys!" looks like Matt's been in the right place at the right time x8! Matt takes very good care of his fleet as he's continually spinning wrenches on them,or building more sheds for them and it shows. good luck with your new ride.
cheers,
mike
1947 Studebaker M15 on 76 GMC one ton dually chassis with 454 4 spd 1953 Chevrolet 1/2 ton p/u 1957 Oldsmobile 88 2dr hardtop 1959 B130 International one ton dually | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 | Matt has quite a collection. I have an "assortment" of truck pictures in a folder called "Matt" and I'm trying to figure out which is which. Makes it kinda hard for me when they are all '55 and '56. AHHHH!
We'll get 'em all straight. I think it too me and Tony Smith (4-5-6 Trucks) with all his '60s group about a month to short out his "fleet."
Matt always has some cool-stance shots of his trucks.
Neato!
Peg
~ One of many.
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 113 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 113 | Yes, you're right. Matt has a bunch of beautiful bolts!
I had the pleasure of meeting him and his wife last weekend when I picked up a '55 Big Window Cab from him. I had the chance to walk around his place and check out his fleet. A bunch of beautiful trucks.
Matt, you'd better either add on to your shed, or build another one to park all these trucks in!
Lane
p.s.: Peg, ask Matt to send you some pics of his toy trucks lining the walls of his garage! | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 | Lane, Hopefully (I'm sure) Matt will see this thread and maybe send it along. Or I'll try to remember as we are sorting out all those pictures. I can just imagine ... Peg
~ One of many.
| | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 | Thanks Guys. I sure enjoy all of you and this site. I'm not going to send any more pictures to Peg for a while. I think I overwhelm her enough. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 382 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 382 | Nice lineup, Matt! I especially like you're '57. They are all real nice!  | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 | Nice herd tri5. You only need one more to have a baseball team. Only kidding. Nice trucks. | | |
| |
| |