The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Hotrod Lincoln, klhansen), 119 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,127
Posts1,056,357
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#230423 03/28/2007 4:25 PM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 99
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 99
I' not sure that this is the right place to post this but I used the Vintage Truck Link on the start page to subscribe to their Magazine. I couldn't find any place on that page to put the code that is listed so that Stovebolt gets some credit for the subscription. There was one place that asked for an account code but that wouldn't take mine. I added it into the message line but you may want to check this out for future users.
Thanks
Bob :hammering:

#230424 03/28/2007 5:57 PM
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
Bob,

Thanks. I think if you got to the main Vintage Truck link for the subscription, it takes you to a different page. They LOOK at lot alike, but one is "581" and the one we need to direct folks to is "581A". It must have something to do with the way the company is able to keep track of subscriber.

The one to give the credit back to Stovebolt is this one.

I want to make up a separate page for VT so that folks can decide which way to subscribe, and include more information. I also just noticed they changed the words from "Promotion Code" to "Key Code." So, I can see where it would be confusing.

Thanks for including the info in the email. Maybe we'll use your's as a "test" to see how their system works. Can you PM me your *real* name!!

Thanks,
Peggy


~ One of many.

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0