The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (mick53, 1955 1 Series, klhansen, Shade Baby), 101 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,277
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#228398 03/01/2007 7:15 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
P
Junior Member
Junior Member
P Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
I have a 66 factory 4x4 basket case that I bought, but in searching parts I cannot find body and bed mounts for 4 wheel drive. The parts catalogs specify 2 or 4 wheel drive so that tells me there is a difference. Any knowledge on this subject would be appreciated. Thanks Partsaholic


James Stephens
#228399 03/01/2007 11:20 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 76
6
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
6 Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 76
Go to LMC Truck.com and click the 60-66 truck. Then go to page # 17. There you will find body mounts for 2 & 4 wheel drive. I have a 61 4x4, I know too how hard it is to find parts. Hope this helps. Jeremy


1961 k-10
86 c-20
02 duramax

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0