| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
149
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Does anyone have copies of the Custom Classic Trucks editions that deal with the 58-59 buildup project? I would like to know which months ran the subject. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 20 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 20 | I should have it. Unless it was more than 5 years ago. I will look. | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Should have been in early 2006 I think. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | Houston: My mags begin in August 06 except for those from 2003 when my subscription was paid up.
~Jim
| | |
| |
| |