The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (delky, Steelonsteel), 235 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#225047 01/19/2007 4:03 AM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 321
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 321
what's a "reasonable" price to pay for one? i know denny g. has been looking for some too and probably many others as well.

all i want is one that is in reasonably good shape that i can cap my spare with.

any thoughts????

#225048 01/19/2007 12:40 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
Stilllll lookin'p.j. I had three on my truck when I bought it, not in real good shape and would buy all four if they would start remanufacturing them. Has any one talked to a vendoer and asked why they can't get them or if they are on the way. I have three vendors that are holding a back order for me but haven't talked on the phone with any of them.
Once again, the price is what your willing to pay. The $50 new is about the top as far as I'm concerned and I wouldn't pay more than $30 for a used one in decent condition, I have yet to see a used one that is not rusted or dented. Not sure what you would pay to have one re-chromed but I'll bet it's at least $20.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL
#225049 01/19/2007 11:52 PM
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 69
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 69

#225050 01/20/2007 4:16 AM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
Don't know bout you all but I think I see a rash of real fine scratches in the reflection.
Bet someone's gonna bid it up to fifty bucks!
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL
#225051 01/20/2007 5:29 AM
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,682
F
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,682
What is the size of that? I got a hubcap that looks just like that sitting out by the corral that I dump food in for the stray/wild cat that comes out to visit me from time to time.

The CHEVROLET isn't painted in anymore, tho.


an idea is only stupid if you think about it rationally.
#225052 01/20/2007 7:32 AM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 321
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 321
fumblin, the 3/4 ton hubcaps are 11" o.d.

is that your final offer denny? just trying to figure out if i bid $50.01 if i'll win the bid. smile

#225053 01/20/2007 1:15 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
Buddy, it's yours, no kidding, I wouldn't go over $25.00 for a used hub cap. More than that and I'll just wait for the repos to be made again.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0