The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Bill Hanlon, fonz8261, Shaffer's1950, tclederman, Hotrod Lincoln, Charles in CA), 70 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,087
Posts1,056,376
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 23
S
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 23
I am about to install the bed wood on my 1949 3600 (3/4 ton) and want to know how long the wood should be. I have milled my own wood but I cannot find the dimentions of the length.

I think they are 87.?" I would love to know for sure.

Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,029
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,029
Why wouldn't you just measure the space into which they are to fit? Or is the truck not where you are doing the woodwork?

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 439
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 439

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,519
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,519
measure an old board?

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 23
S
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 23
I do not have old boards. They are long rotted and gone


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0